Position Chauffeurs: Responsible for transporting passengers throughout the Austin area and destinations in and around the city. Also, provide excellent customer service and ensure safe operation of vehicles.
- Provide timely and accurate pick up and drop off of passengers
- Display highest level of customer service and satisfaction
- Provide safe operation of vehicle and comply with all motor vehicle regulations and traffic laws
- Complete all paperwork accurately and to specifications of Sedans, Inc. company policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent appearance of vehicle
Primary Job Requirements
The hiring requirements in order to schedule an interview are as follows:
– Willing to work during the week in the P.M. and weekend assignments.
– Positive 1st impression (dress/ grooming/eye contact/smile).
– Excellent communication skills that Sedans, Inc. customers and dispatch can understand.
– Great customer service and positive people skills.
– Pass an upfront required drug screen, background and motor vehicle check.
– CDL A/B with “P” endorsement preferred.
– Previous chauffeur experience a plus.
– Over 25 years of age.
– Current Texas driver’s license.
– Knows Austin and the surrounding areas.
– Has a cell phone.
– Willing to get or has a Austin City Chauffeur License and HAS Badges (approx. $200).
– Responsible/safe driver (no accidents or tickets in the past 2 years).
– Defensive driving course certificate preferred.
– Follows directions and policies in a structured environment.
– Detail oriented and can perform required administrative tasks.
– Meet the physical demands of the position.
– Team player with a very strong work ethic.
– Extremely Punctual.
– Willing and able to get a solid black suit.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Positive and professional attitude, polished appearance, and, ability to adhere to uniform dress code requirements
- Safe, skilled, and courteous driver
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of the area, good sense of direction, and the ability to read maps, and, operate navigation devices
- For larger vehicles, Commercial Driver License class A/B with passenger endorsement required.
- Read, write, understand, and speak English proficiently